6 févr. 2011





















































Okay I must be the worst blogger ever. BUT since I want to shake up this blog a bit, I might try to change stuff around like:
1) I can't be bothered to write in two different languages anymore. I know french is my mother tongue but I've become more and more familiar with english and decided that since it is THE most international language (if that means anything) yet, I'll use that. 
2) Screw the time, date and all of that unuseful counting : PHOTOS WILL BE POSTED ANYWAYS
3) I might change the name of this place/thingblog

So here enclosed some cool photos of me and my gorgeous friend Loulou :) 
xxxx,

Louise:
Vest: Les troizenfants (??)
Shoes: Doc Martens
Shirt: mysterious shop ( she could't remember the name)

Me:
Coat: Woolrich
Sweater: Random korean shop
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Melville
Shoes: Chloé


                                                  

1 commentaire:

  1. J'ai un mega crush sur cette troisieme photo de Louise ! Elel fait tellement retro, naturellement. ( and very good angle btw, avec les maisons qui defilent sur le cote ! )

    anyway, you know you love me, xoxoxoxoxxoxoxeloisexoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

    RépondreSupprimer