15 juil. 2010

Lectures d'été // Summer readings.




Okay, today's post in english for the simple reason that I am way too lazy to move the images to the bottom of the page... ;) So here goes my little tiny list for readers. I might add other books followong my mood :)


An american classis, no I did not have to read it for school, I read because... because... because I wanted to ! (YAY) ... I read it in english !
A very moving book (I read it in french) so beautifully written :) I won't tell you what it is about MOVE YOUR A... BUTT AND CHECK IN YOUR BOOKSTORE ! ( or on the internet ;D )
Even though it is an english book, I read it in french... A very moving love story... very original to introduce us to the character's lives. I loved it !




L'article d'aujourd'hui commence en anglais pour la simple raison que j'ai trop la flemme de bouger toutes les images :)
L'attrape-coeurs un classique américain ( que j'ai lu en anglais) A LIRE!
Sur la plage de chesil, une histoire d'amour tumultueuse présentée d'une manière assez originale : On découvre toute la vie des personnages lors d'un moment décisif de leur couple (malheureusement)
La vie d'une autre, une autre histoire d'amour émouvante bien que différente :) Très jolie manière de conserver son amour. ;)

L'attentat, un roman incroyable... qui pourrait nous démoraliser, mais non, en fait, on pense et on se réjouit de notre n-bonheur et on profite de la chaleur et du sable fin :)


3 commentaires:

  1. im gonna have to check some of these books, this is a great post! love your blog layout too!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yay-- this is just what I need right now! I've been hunting for a new book to read! Thanks! xx

    RépondreSupprimer